03 January, 2008

Victory!

Well, folks, I'm in. I received my housing letter today via email! York has been fabulous with helping me get all my paperwork. I don't know who hired the admin staff, but they are doing a bang-up job, and I want to hug them all. They have gone above and beyond for me. They have faxed and emailed and expedited their hearts out. Thanks, York Admin Staff.

Anyway, I have a place to live! And it's the exact house I wanted! It's the closest one to my building. Since my building is ~1.5mi from main campus, this is a big deal. On chilly wet days, I don't want to have to travel far. Don't get me wrong - the library, all the shops, admin, and the gym are all on main campus, so I'll be trekking over there quite often. I just don't want to have to make the trip every single day.

Man, I'm so excited. All I need now is my OSAP papers.

No comments: